Small budget 11th season Amazon series seeks producer-shooters and camera operators with pro grade camcorder experience. The series is filmed on Panasonic DVX200. All equipment provided.
Series Type: It is a ‘discovery-class’ series, meaning it serves a niche audience, therefore budgets are smaller. Although the maximum day rate is $200, both adrenaline and comradery are high.
Synopsis: The Series is Reality-like, but not Reality TV. This ‘factual’ genre series chronicles the true-life adventure of contestants on the ultimate road-trip, in search of rare historic artifacts and unique experiences.
Reality producer-shooter veterans are welcomed and appreciated. For you, this is an opportunity to experience a very different kind of production, contribute your talent, and fill a void in your schedule.
• Candidate Attitude: Integrity, professionalism, respect, strong work ethic, and a passion for adventure.
• Film Locations: Varied destinations within Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, and South Dakota.
• Principle Production Dates: Sept 21 – 30, 2017 (10-days)
• Typical Work Schedule: 7a – 6p
• Active: Project is fast-paced and exciting. Being fit, agile, and in good shape is a must.
• Compensation: Based upon major network/studio 'reality tv' experience. Reels should reflect works in relation to producer-shooter skills. A-Cam Producer-Shooter $200 day; B-Cam Producer-Shooter $150 day; PA, OJT C-Cam, Cam Assist minimum wage or non-compensatory based on skills.
• Travel: Out of state travel to Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, and South Dakota.
• Production Responsibilities: Round trip air and ground transportation, travel meals, premium-class craft services, 2.5-star or better hotels, hospitality as snacks and beverages, crew branded apparel, and luggage fees. All equipment provided by the production.
Overall: This small production puts out a very big series, and while working on it will not make you rich, if you're looking for excitement, to meet incredible people, and go to unique places within just 9 days- your passion and experience are welcome.
• Resume listing only video jobs/projects relating to reality and or documentary experience.
• Minimum (4) credible supervisor 'Producer' referrals relating to your camera operator work.
• Students may also/or submit instructor referrals for a PA / C-Cam position.
• Contact info as city, state, email, mobile number, and website (if available)
• Incomplete submissions are not considered.
• Freelancers ONLY. No production houses or companies.