Peabody Award winning kids and family podcast studio Gen-Z Media (www.gzmshows.com) is seeking a SUPERVISING PRODUCER to oversee simultaneous production of multiple scripted full-cast audio dramas, from development to casting, and recording through post-production.
This is a part-time position initially, potentially evolving into a full-time position within 3-4 months. Gen-Z Media operates out of greater New York and LA. Candidates can work remote. Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
General responsibilities include:
- Establishing and maintaining schedules and processes for GZM full-cast scripted audio shows (both seasonal and ongoing) from development through release.
- Management of script to production (script control, advance breakdown of recording sessions, distribution to talent)
- Supervision of casting process and union compliance (oversight of casting manager, preparing compliance documentation)
- Supervision of recording sessions (scheduling of remote sessions/sound checks, booking studios, helping voice director run sessions)
- Maintain schedule for production of promos and ad spots.
- Line manage post production stages (maintaining schedules for sound design, music, editing, final mix to meet deadlines for release).
- You will be working closely with the head writer and voice director of each show from development through recording, as well as the editors and composers throughout post-production. Reporting to the CEO.
Television/video experience (line producer, post-producer, production manager) a plus.
Interested candidates should send cover and CV to ProductionBeast | Film and TV Production Jobs.