Hi, I am a student at the University of Gloucestershire studying my Masters degree in Filmmaking.
- My first short film of the year is just 5-6 minutes long and is a found footage thriller. The premise is one night while drinking, 4 friends (I shall be playing the fourth, Marcus, the one filming everything from his phone) decide it's a good idea to drive to Woodchester Mansion during lockdown. One of them, however, (name of Matt) doesn't think it's a good idea but gets bullied into going anyway by brothers Jordan and Jacob. Little do they know, when mania hits, there's nothing to stop Matt's mind from thinking it's a good idea to murder them all.
- Shoot date is 3rd December, with the 4th being a backup date.
- Travel to location will be paid for, along with food on the day.
- JORDAN is the leader of the friendship group, and older brother to Jacob. He's confident, well built and a little cocky.
- JACOB is constantly trying to impress his older brother, mainly by making fun of whoever they are with in order to be funny. His target is usually Matt.
- MATT is bipolar and the smartest in the group. He's grown up with the brothers and Marcus and they've been his only friends (he finds it quite hard to make friends due to being bipolar).