Studio Operations Coordinator-
Studio Operations supports the Studio Operations Management team in organizing the logistics and finance as they relate to studio operations and production. Coordinator will help maintain and track Studio Operations budgets and maintain operations presence on the stages and in the control rooms. Coordinator will help gather and distribute all day to day operations information, ensuring all studio departments are prepared and working efficiently.
• Work directly with Studio Operations Management to help with the administrative support, to plan and organize the daily needs of the studio productions and budgets.
• Working with various departments, including but not limited to: Production Management, Finance, Marketing, and facilities.
• Work with Studio Operations, to deliver rental estimates and proposals, create POs, as well as coordinate with Production Accounting.
• Assist with all stage related requests and productions.
• Works with Facilities on all Studio production facility related items.
• An interest and desire to learn the studio business
• Self-motivated with a willingness “to get things done”
• Proficient in MS office products such as: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint