Crown Media's in-house production team is seeking an Assistant Editor to support our creative promo team. This role will work closely with our post-production team to ingest incoming projects, organizing media, and helping in the editiorial process. The ideal candidate is an excellent multitasker and is able to fix technical issues.
What You'll Do
• Conform, online, and setup projects for the edit team as well as the finishing team.
• Export deliverables for a variety of content using Adobe Creative Suite.
• Create and manage multiple projects from ingest to final export.
• Work closely with our Producers and Editors
• Troubleshoot and problem-solve technical and creative issues as they come up.
• Render deliverables as needed.
What You Need To Succeed
• Practical and technical knowledge of the Adobe Edit Suite including Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop.
• Minimum 3 years of professional experience working as an assistant editor across a variety of content in a commercial, network programming, or online content production company
• Solid working knowledge of the full Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience managing multiple projects at a time
• Experience with shared remote and proxy-based workflows and remote SANs
• Excellent organization skills and strong work ethic
• Proactive teammate who is a great collaborator but can also work independently with little guidance.
• BONUS: Professional experience with coloring.
Crown Media is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.