Provide administrative support to the Producer and assists with administrative tasks for the production team. This may include;
- Purchasing, hiring filming equipment when required.
- Process expense reports.
- Manage travels and make reservations.
- Copying and distributing scripts to the cast and crew members.
- Manage budgets, equipment rentals, transportation, locations, catering, billing, and communication with crew members.
- Provide a point of contact for crew members.
- Backup for the Post Production Supervisor in the notes process for mix playbacks.
- Mediate between the producer and the rest of the crew.
* Work Period: 5-6hrs/day, 4days/week (Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri)
Requirements: Experience in film production, ability to network, transaction skills, spreadsheet/data management