The Live Events Producer (In-Person, Virtual, Hybrid) assumes responsibility for all aspects of planning and implementation of production support services to meet our client’s needs. The Producer is the Team Leader and will guide the client through the pre-planning, on-site execution, and the post-event follow up.
You will work with our Business Development Team, Account Managers, Platform Developers, and Creative, Technical and Operational teams to ensure a flawless Webinar, Livestream, or Online Collaborative Meeting and ensure client expectations are on budget.
The Producer may need to be on-site during virtual events for presenter recordings, either in a Full-Service Studio, Client HQ, or the Ovation Studio and be the main point of contact for the client.
The importance of this position lies in its unique ability to exceed client expectations while maintaining technical execution and established operating efficiencies.
Salary commensurate with experience – this is a mid-senior level position.
This is a unique position that will allow you to work to initially be trained at 30-hours per week while earning a competitive salary and commissions, with the expectation of graduating to 40-hours after the training and development period. This position will allow for both remote as well in-office work at our Chicago location (HQ).
Essential Job Functions:
• Pre-Show Planning, On-site Management, Post-Show Management
• Create Run of Show and show call Virtual Spaces
• Create calendars for presenter rehearsals
• Lead and delegate work to various teams, (Creative, Technical, etc.) throughout the life cycle of the project
• Create Processes, Budgets, and Timelines as appropriate for each event
• Effectively Plan and Maintain detailed organization
• Deadline orientated but able to adjust with the naturally fluid environment of event production
• Able to see the big picture and the event in its entirety and adjust as required
• Actively participate in strategic discussions for large or complex prospective opportunities and client pitches
• Manage multiple projects/events with many variables at any given time, with tight deadlines and conflicting priorities
• Build positive relationships with high-level clients and provide them first class support
Required skills and talents:
• Strong Team Management skills, highly organized with ability to multi-task
• Experience of Webinar, Livestreaming, and Online Meetings
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Possess a strong sales acumen and have experience in client sales meetings
• Must be proficient in Word, Excel, and Power Point
• Additional knowledge of Adobe, CAD, and similar design applications a plus
• Travel will be required
For more than two decades, LSAV POWERHOUSE has been creating outstanding customer experiences, designing, and producing live events, activations and exhibits for major corporations and national associations. We use a unique and agile formula, mixing our strategic, creative, and production-based disciplines with just the right chemistry to deliver our client’s message, build their brand and connect to their audience. Our comprehensive approach includes: Creative Design, Event Production, Event Technology, Custom Fabrication, Media Production, Exposition Services and Talent Management. Our experience and services include a global reach with offices in Chicago, Orlando, Las Vegas, and the D.C. Metro area, operating extensively throughout the US and the world.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to ProductionBeast | Film and TV Production Jobs.