Indagare is seeking a Global Experience Production Coordinator to join our team.
The Global Experience Production Coordinator will support the day-to-day operations and logistical needs of Indagare’s virtual travel and video division, the Global Classroom, including Indagare Clubs, member events, corporate programs, the Indagare Podcast and programming needs for various partnerships. In this role, you will execute a variety of editorial and administrative assignments; you will pitch and test programs and work directly with our partners on their planning/development, as well as host and coordinate our virtual and in-person experiences. You will be the administrative gatekeeper to the Global Classroom.
This is a highly collaborative, cross-departmental role, ideal for an organized, proactive individual who is tech savvy and excels at multitasking and taking initiative. The role requires a creative, content-forward approach and a strong work ethic, as well as the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
The Global Experience Production Coordinator reports to the Global Experience Manager.
What You’ll Do:
- Support Global Experience Manager, the Global Experience Production Associate and the Insider Journey, plus Content and Marketing teams in the seamless delivery, promotion and production of all Global Classroom sessions and assets.
- Handle all Global Classroom administrative functions, including seamless program management and scheduling, liaising with Indagare partners and suppliers, and community engagement.
- Facilitate program operations, logistics (including the delivery of gifts to clients) and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Organize and manage all classroom-supporting materials and assets such as class descriptions, terms and conditions, and photography.
- Support HubSpot and DepositFix program sign up processes and workflow.
- Produce relevant content for Indagare’s website, social posts and templated creative assets.
- Edit and organize Global Classroom program recordings.
- Manage workflows and efficiencies within the Global Classroom, working with Indagare’s Tech Team as needed.
- Host and moderate select Global Classrooms.
- Follow travel trends and news to keep the IGC relevant and pitch new ideas.
- Assist with other tasks and projects as necessary and requested.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of professional experience in travel or production
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, Vimeo, YouTube, film production work a bonus
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and a team-player
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- Comfort in a customer-facing role
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and handle multiple assignments at once in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Technical skills to get the job done. This includes being proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite - (Google Docs, Google Sheets). Slack, Salesforce, HubSpot and Zoom experience preferred
Positive and collaborative attitude
- You’re a self-starter who takes initiative and a natural problem solver.
- You’re digitally-minded, in love with the latest tech and innovation trends.
- You love to collaborate with others to ensure better project outcomes.
- You have strong communication skills and an ability to apply project feedback.
- You’re an empathetic teammate interested in collaboration and making the workplace human.
- You are curious, have a passion for travel and are interested in how the luxury landscape is evolving.
- You have experience in a remote working environment.
Indagare is a members-only, boutique travel-planning company that offers curated content, customized trip-planning and group trips around passion points.
We partner with our members to design a personalized roadmap for their lifetime of journeys and handpick experiences perfectly suited to their preferences. Through our global network of partners, guides and tastemakers, we deliver real-time, honest intel and unlock behind-the-scenes access and exclusive perks that they won’t find anywhere else.
Founded by top travel expert Melissa Biggs Bradley, Indagare leverages its global network of guides, tastemakers, influencers and content curators to create extraordinary experiences and bespoke trips for its community of passionate travelers across digital, social, print and partnerships. Our mission is to inspire and empower people to change their lives through travel.
www.indagare.com | @indagaretravel | #howyoutravelmatters
Why You Should Join
The Indagare team is the heart and soul of our company. We are committed to a culture that values a generosity of spirit and believes deeply in the power of being kind: to ourselves, our colleagues, our suppliers and our clients. We believe that travel broadens the mind and enriches the soul.
At Indagare, we care about our team members. That’s why, as part of our total rewards package, we offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. Our benefits offerings include medical, dental, and vision coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts, life insurance and disability coverage, commuter benefits, a retirement-savings plan, and paid time off (vacation, personal, holidays, and sick days).
Indagare Travel is an equal opportunity employer. This means we affirmatively prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and we ensure that equal employment opportunities are afforded to all applicants and employees alike without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, sexual orientation, domestic partnership status/civil union status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, lawful use of any product when not at work, observance of Sabbath, political activities, domestic violence victim status, criminal accusation, use of service dog or any other protected class.
Indagare Travel is committed to conforming to not just the letter but also the spirit of all applicable laws and regulations regarding equal employment for all. Our policy of equal employment opportunity and anti-discrimination applies to all aspects of the relationship between Indagare Travel, and its applicants and employees.