This role will be responsible for various accounting and clerical tasks related to the maintenance and processing of payroll and accounts payable transactions for multiple shows. The ideal candidate is a versatile and highly detailed self-starter with experience in high-pressure, fast-paced media environments. This person must be extremely organized, process-oriented, and able to coordinate across multiple departments.
• Process payroll for all shows
• Submit all check requests, invoices, petty cash and expense reports for approval
• Review and code all check requests, invoices, petty cash and expense reports for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
• Enter POs into the accounting software ensuring careful accuracy and precision
• Process checks in a timely and efficient manner ensuring all vendor information on the check is correct
• Reconcile General Ledger accounts and research to ensure accuracy and share with show line producers.
• Match and reconcile all printed checks to paid invoices, petty cash, expense reports and pcards
• Set up new vendors and maintain vendor files
• Research any discrepancies and follow up on adjustments
• Review and manage P-Card process and transactions.
• Ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures / policies
• Additional duties as assigned
• College degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• 3-5 years of accounts payable experience
• General knowledge of accounting procedures
• Highly organized and strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Proficient in data entry and management
• Solid communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management
• Experience with production accounting software PSL a plus
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and Adobe Sign