Emmy-Award winning animation studio is looking for an Assistant Production Accountant who will maintain accurate accounting records for the production and will collaborate effectively and efficiently with our production team and Human Resources. An ideal candidate must have a strong knowledge of entertainment industry production accounting and reporting (feature films or television), be self-motivated, proactive, thorough, and able to juggle multiple responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Process POs and Invoices.
• Process P-Cards and Credit Cards and reconcile monthly.
• Responsible for onboarding new crew.
• Process weekly payroll.
• Prepare journal entries related to production allocations.
• Ensure purchases are properly controlled and authorized.
• Prepare and review production cost reports and report findings to production on a weekly basis.
• Work with department heads to oversee and manage their individual budgets.