OUTtv is seeking a Digital Technician and Distribution Assistant for a variety of projects.
This is a great opportunity for a salaried position with a full benefits package (after a 3 month trial period).
Tired of freelance and looking for some stability? This job might be for you.
We are a small and hardworking team looking for a dedicated go-getter type who isn't afraid to jump in where needed. The primary responsibility is file preparation and delivery. General technical ability and some knowledge of video editing software is required. It is not required that you own your own computer, one will be provided for you.
Training will take place in an office environment. Once trained, there may be some flexibility around working from home. COVID protocols will be observed.
• Receipt and transfer of digital assets
• Assembly and transcoding of digital assets
• Video and sound corrections according to required delivery standards
• Basic closed caption editing
• Coordination with manager on deliveries and projects
• Manage content on various video-on-demand platforms
• Sound technical knowledge of video and audio
• Knowledge of one or more editing platform (Premiere, Avid, Final Cut, and Resolve)
• Experience with closed captions and xml metadata is a plus
• BC Resident
• Be a team player and a solid communicator
• Strong time management and attention to detail
• Ability to problem solve
• Post-secondary diploma or equivalent is highly preferred but not essential
• Acceptance of furry friends as we're a dog friendly office
• Positive attitude and a love for what you do
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At OUTtv we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. OUTtv believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.