Recently greenlit Network quarter hour animated pilot seeking storyboard artist for approx. 1 month work starting late January.
- Working directly with showrunners to execute storyboards based on pre-written script.
- Plotting rough scene staging (including background) working from concept art, script and direction.
- Pitching on ideas, adding details and visual gags to flush out each scene.
- Working with overseas studio on boards to ensure they are executable from a production standpoint.
- Minimum one storyboard artist credit on an animated Network television show. Adult animation experience is preferred, but not required.
- Strong portfolio indicating sense of staging / use of space, draftsmanship, timing and comedy.
- Science Fiction experience is a plus.
- This is an on site project working out of West Hollywood.
- This is an adult animated science fiction comedy in the style of Rick and Morty or Final Space.
- Software is flexible based on artist preference, artists who can supply their own soft/hardware is a plus.