Finalé Post in Vancouver is currently seeking a personable self-starter to take on the role of Office Coordinator/Reception in our fast pace production environment. Candidates must be comfortable wearing multiple hats and juggling a variety of responsibilities including reception, event planning and client relations. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is committed to rising up to challenges, solving problems and delivering the highest standard of service and quality to our staff and clients.
• Managing general reception duties including call management, greeting visitors and providing administrative assistance as needed.
• Liaising with onsite clients throughout their stay to facilitate their needs.
• Managing petty cash and performing basic bookkeeping tasks as required.
• Coordinating shipments and receipts of production equipment and managing the associated paperwork.
• Maintaining accuracy and completeness of client databases.
• Attendance at tradeshows and industry events as required as well as managing our social media platform. Research and make arrangements for holiday and industry events.
• Handling of food orders and support for working clients/staff.
• Supply ordering and management; liaison with building management and service vendors.
• Other duties as assigned by Management.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and remain organized while dealing with multiple demands.
• Comfortable taking direction, communicating status of tasks, and contributing to a collaborative team.
• Able to exercise mature judgement, tact and diplomacy when dealing with client requests.
• Able to handle confidential and sensitive materials with discretion.
• Detail-oriented, with strong professional ethics.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Minimum two years of related experience in hospitality considered an asset.
Finalé Post offers competitive compensation based on experience, which includes a health benefits plan. This is a full-time position with hours from 10:00 am to 6:30 pm M-F and may require flexibility with overtime and scheduling on occasion.
If you’re ready to join our growing team, please submit your resume and cover letter to ProductionBeast | Film and TV Production Jobs. We thank all interested applicants, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.