New York-based reality television production company is seeking freelance Editors for immediate assignments.
This is not an entry-level position
Applicant must be local to the city listed on the job (or willing to work as a local).
- Assemble and organize video footage prior to editing
- Trim footage segments and sequence the footage
- Add music, graphics, sound effects if needed
- Color correct and adjust sound to work the style of the show
- Create rough and final cuts, adapting to various formats
- Work with Producers to execute creative vision
- Bachelor’s in Video Production, Broadcasting, Multimedia Arts or other related field
- Have edited for 5 or more years on a reality tv series
- Advanced experience in AVID
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to adapt quickly & easily to internal standards and methods