Looking for a friendly, high-energy person for a full time position with a nationally & internationally recognized commercial and content production company in San Francisco.
As we move kaboom into a new direction, offering post-production facilities and a more client-facing space, we need someone new to join our company of independent, problem-solving team members. We are looking for someone with wide-ranging capabilities, to be able to multi-task the demands of maintaining an office and possibly grow into a more production-facing role.
When we say you will be the “go-to” gal or guy, we really mean it. Your top responsibilities will be expanding our growing media presence, maintaining our office space in the Mission, assisting our executive producer with any scheduling needs, and a bit of assistant editing; all while growing into our in-house production managerial role.
You will be the first point of contact and the voice of kaboom, whether it is our online presence or phone greeting. It is important that you approach this position with confidence and excitement for its potential. As a small company, everything we do impacts the business. With your help we will continue to make kaboom even more successful and further enhance its reputation.
- General office management (answering incoming calls, office upkeep, etc.)
- Expanding kaboom’s social media presence (Facebook/Instagram/Twitter/LinkedIn)
- Keeping up with PR responsibilities and quarterly newsletters (MyEmma mailing service)
- Maintaining the kaboom website (Squarespace)
- Managing outgoing kaboom reels via a reel service (Wiredrive)
- Monitoring the remote back-up systems for our computers
- Assisting kaboom’s directors and editors with projects, i.e. visual research for directors’ treatments
- Prepping the edit suite computer for each new job
- In-house tech help (TV monitors, intern laptop/kaboom desktop, etc.)
- Comprehensive knowledge of Adobe Suite (working proficiency in Premiere Effects required, other Apps are a plus)
- Social media savviness and writing chops
- Proficiency in Mac OS, Pages, Google Docs (Docs and Sheets)
- Solid work ethic
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational and trouble shooting skills
- Ability to take initiative and be a self-starter