Freelance Executive Producer (EP)
DO YOU LIVE AND BREATH ESPORTS & GAMING COUPLED WITH AN INSATIABLE PASSION OF CREATING QUALITY CONTENT? If this is you…read on and apply ASAP!
‘ESPORTS PROJECT’ (working title) is seeking an Executive Producer over a soon to launch Esports & Gaming themed project for the daily production and strategic development of the overall project. Working with a small group of esports contributors/hosts (from around the world) and a small ambitious NYC based production team the EP will be involved in planning the content and executing new concepts. There will be a constant evaluation of current programming strategy which is critical of the role. Strong prospect of rapid expansion and growth within the company/project.
This is a job that will require the EP to wear MANY hats for an ambitious start up project
Where the EP will need to roll up their sleeves and not be afraid or let ANY ego interfere with doing many tasks from working with talent.
• Lead a small team of Preditors
• Curate talent from the gaming and esports world as new prospective contributors to the project.
• Serve as the overarching leader of a small start-up team (predictors, production manager, Post-house staff in NYC)
• Liaison with all C-Level management and ownership.
• Maintain an impeccable workflow
• Be ahead of the curve with your daily execution plan and stay on top of gaming & esports news, tech, players, teams, etc.
• Oversight of scheduling, operations and budget.
• Create and maintain content/asset spreadsheets.
• Must work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and under possible tight deadlines
• First and foremost have the knowledge and experience that engrains you in the gaming and esports world with vast knowledge of EVERYTHING in the ecosystem from games, leagues, influencers, technology, events, tournaments, etc. BASICALLY LIVE AND BREATH ESPORTS & GAMING COUPLED WITH AN INSATIABLE PASSION FOR CREATING GREAT CONTENT!
• 5-7 years production experience in a fast-paced digital ecosystem preferably at a senior or management level.
• Crystal clear communication and strong diplomatic leadership skills a MUST!
• Ideally have a deep contact list of ‘who’s who’ in the gaming world or can get in touch with anyone and everyone within one-degree via your contacts!
• Ability to multi-task and stay in control of all open-ended projects/shoots/content.
• Willing to travel perhaps 10% of the year, possibly including global travel.
• Must show a passion for content creation..
• Must be knowledgeable with Adobe Premiere, Photoshop where you’ll be able to do basic editing and Photoshopping if needed.
• Adobe Suite (all apps) knowledge also a plus.