This position will manage all of Eastern’s technological operations, networks, post production workflows, users, hardware and software.
5 month contract, with possibility to extend
- Must have intimate knowledge of:
- Avid Media Composer
- Facilis Terrablock Shared Storage Servers
- Mac, Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- Post-Production workflows
Must have general understanding of:
- Network Workflows
- Network Switches
- G Suite Business
- Adobe Software
- Manage all tech needs and logistics for the Unexpected Season 3 Tell All (reunion show)
- Responsibility for the closing out all tech at current office by the end of December 2019, and assisting selling off excess gear and equipment, including iMacs, servers, hard drives, etc.
- Responsibility for server storage- including users, backups, and archiving.
- Assist editorial staff in troubleshooting and tracking of Avid software and hardware issues.
- Daily troubleshooting and assistance for IT matters to all Eastern employees.
- Comprehensive understanding of all Eastern communication based systems, including printers, phones, and emails.
- Candidates focus should be in Pros Production more than IT