Seeking an experienced independent Producer/Production Manager for consistent freelance work producing online beauty content. Projects are focused on established cosmetics brands and range from commercials, tutorials, teasers, to social media, etc. - lots of variety!
The main role of this position is to handle client relationships, pre-production of studio shoots and oversee some post-production. Production responsibilities will include bids, budgets, shoot prep, shoot day, and wrap. Post production responsibilities will include supervising editors, giving notes, and delivering cuts to clients.
Responsibilities can include casting, location scouting, budgeting, staffing, call sheets, scheduling, etc.
Our team is small, but mighty, and the right person will have a variety of production experience and comfort with wearing many hats. We deal directly with cosmetics brands and their owners, so friendly and clear communication, as well as set etiquette is very important.
You may be the right fit for this position if:
1. You are a friendly person with a positive attitude and you’re comfortable interacting with clients
2. You are an organizational rockstar
3. You have strong computer skills (google docs, word, excel, etc)
4. You can promptly answer email/text communications, including communications with clients
5. You are motivated, self-disciplined, and can work independently
6. You have some experience preparing decks and bids to pitch to new and existing clients
7. Have a working knowledge of post-production workflow and/or a willingness to learn
8. You have a valid driver's license and your own vehicle
9. You have a minimum of 2 years working in the film industry in LA
Interest in beauty & cosmetics is a plus, but not a requirement.
Familiarity with LA studios/stages is extremely helpful!
Please reply with list of clients, projects, and/or relevant links and tell us a little bit about yourself.
1. What is your general availability?
2. How long have you been producing?
3. What are some of your favorite projects that you've worked on?
4. What are some of your personal interests and hobbies?
5. What is the extent of your knowledge of cosmetics?
6. What part of the city do you live in?
Rate based on experience. Serious applicants only.