Fogomotion is seeking a junior motion designer to work on a 3-month contract to design and animate motion graphics that will appear on networks such as Discovery, National Geographic, CNN, and other clients within our portfolio. Most importantly you must love all things designed, typography, art, colors, and styles. You will pull from all of it to collaborate with the creative team and make beautiful and exciting motion design. You will be part of a production pipeline that designs and animates graphics for commercials, promos, digital assets, and infographic videos.
* Your default setting is to be proactive, not reactive.
* Creative thinker with 2+ years experience in a short form, commercial, or a design studio is preferred.
* Must be a Self-starter, have experience working from a blank slate. Strong design sensibility is key.
* Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop.
* Ability in Cinema4D
* Character Animation and Skills highly desired
* Knowledge of rotoscoping and compositing.
* Strong design and typography sensibility is key.
* Knowledge of third-party plug-ins, multiple digital formats, is required.
* Ability to be focused and organized with detail-oriented production tasks.
The Fun Stuff
Fogomotion has been homegrown for 12 years and continues to delight customers with creative ideas, stories, and visuals. We wrap everything we do in the fogomotion culture - we go to the studio, not the office. It’s a laid-back, creative atmosphere. But we know how to get the job done when the call comes in.