Please apply formally to the job via our website: http://jumpcut.com/about#careers.
What the job entails:
In every group of friends, there’s that one person who takes care of planning everything from last minute brunches, to surprise birthday parties, to that one time you rented a giant house for Coachella. If this sounds like you, keep reading.
At Jumpcut, we know planners like you make the world go round. That’s why we want you to produce all of our content.
Since we’re on a mission to create the best online courses in the world, we are constantly testing out new content and marketing ideas. Some of our recent projects include:
• A 15 minute one-take walking interview reminiscent of Vogue’s 73 Questions series.
• A 2 week, 2 team shooting trip in San Francisco to interview 30 startup founders on their experience for our upcoming course.
• Shooting marketing materials in Kauai for a week.
Your job will be to execute on all logistics for shoots like those. You’ll be working alongside a seasoned creative team of viral video experts who have generated over 1 billion organic views. Because our team is small, every single person holds a tremendous amount of input and weight.
What you'll do:
• Produce our upcoming course on Facebook Advertising (and 2 additional courses in 2019).
• Scale our production team by recruiting, hiring, and training a badass crew.
You'll be a good fit if:
• You are the most organized person you know.
• Planning complex events is not a chore, it invigorates you.
• You are able to confidently lead, motivate, and inspire others.
What we're looking for:
• 3+ years of experience managing a production team of at least 15 people on set.
• Ability to identify top 5% of talent when it comes to: writers, DPs, editors, etc.
• Impeccable organization and attention to detail, even when juggling multiple projects at the same time.