This is an assistant position in a creative, fun, fast-paced Production Division. Your main duty is to help the Head of Production be prepared, organized, and ready for anything. We’re constantly working on a ton of different projects – TV, digital, social media, etc. so we need a rock star assistant to help it all come together.
• Provide administrative and creative support for head of Production Division
• Impeccable calendar and phone management skills, including setting (and re- setting) meetings, tracking meetings to-be-set, keeping a phone sheet, rolling calls, preparing itineraries, and ultimately keeping the SVP prepared, on time, and on schedule.
• An ability to interact professionally with producers, talent, agents, executives, other assistants, and various business connections.
• Outstanding organization capabilities. You should love making spreadsheets and grids and be able to create new systems when needed. You can figure out where a piece of material is for a project in a moment’s notice.
• Detailed note taker with an ability to write up agendas, meeting recaps, and draft professional emails.
• Demonstrable experience working with Dropbox, Google Docs/Sheets, Microsoft Office, Mac, and Outlook.
• A love of digital and TV content! This is an assistant job, but we are an all- hands-on-deck kind of company, and you will be encouraged to contribute to the creative process.
• A real go-getter who is always thinking one step ahead, takes initiative, and is a natural problem-solver.
At least one year of assistant experience at a production company, talent agency, management company, or entertainment-adjacent company.
• Knowledgeable and interested in TV, digital/branded content, social media and social media influencers
• Proven ability to work well under pressure with tight deadlines
• Exhibits strong Writing & Oral Communication Skills
• Thorough with internet research
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel, etc
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
• Self-starter, able to take initiative and see things through
• Proactive. Proactive. PROACTIVE. (yes, redundant. But oh so important)
• Inquisitive about content &TV/digital industry trends
• Team-player who loves working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Ready to get hands-on experience and make your dreams come true! (And also talk about Game of Thrones and RuPaul’s Drag Race. A lot. Not kidding!).