Em Creative Vision is looking for a talented, motivated and self-sufficient Production Assistant to join our world-class team, assisting our team and providing support for the artists as necessary on the project we have coming up. The ideal candidate has familiarity with video, film and event production workflows, a passion for organization and efficiency, and meticulous attention to detail.
Em Creative Vision is a full service Photography Studio based in New York. Founded in 2012 by an expert photographer William Fehr and his team of Talented
creative minds with many years of experience in capturing the perfect image, trust us to make your perfect picture come alive.
- Working directly for the Production Department, the right candidate will be able to handle a fast paced work environment, be able to multitask, run errands, and be prepared to assist in anything that the team requires.
- Will assist with the Field Team, Script Department, Digital Department, Control Room, Segment Producers, Rights & Clearances and Reception.
- Provide support on various shoots and coordinate makeup, wardrobe, props, graphics, set and music elements.
- Other tasks include but are not limited to: office administration & office
maintenance, helping with crew catering, script distribution and maintaining element logs
- 4 year college degree
- Minimum of 1 year in television
- Valid Driver’s License
- Broad understanding of and interest in current events, politics, and comedy
- Detail oriented, able to communicate well with all departments
- Prior experience on a comedy show a plus