Digital Product Studio is a startup company specialized in building online education and digital products for niche audiences in the creative arts. The company is rapidly growing with a lot of live and pre-taped events, with studios now open in the Los Angeles, Seattle, and New York areas. Originally focusing on photography-based education, we are now expanding into fitness education and other in-demand topics.
We are looking for a Post-Production / Media Manager who possesses the project management skills necessary to juggle several projects simultaneously. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and be able to problem solve with or without assistance. This person will be a key point of contact for the company’s Executive Producer.
Most of our projects start with scope creation with the instructor and several other stakeholders, followed by diving into logistics, coordinating the project, and making the shoot happen. The Post-Production / Media Manager will then be the one to drive each project over the finish line, working with editors to produce quality final content under necessary deadlines.
This role will start out on a freelance basis paid hourly, with the potential to become full time over the next year.
Overall, we’re looking for someone who:
• Must have a working knowledge of post production
• Should know how to edit to be able to talk to and work with the editors more effectively
• Must have experience with Adobe Premiere Pro
• Need to understand backup systems: what hard drives, backup systems, and servers are best gauged on data size, etc.
• Is adaptable, detail-oriented, and can execute quickly and seamlessly
• Can communicate effectively with teams locally or in other cities
• Is a cool person who wants to work with cool people
Our company culture:
We are looking for exceptional people who can roll with the punches and adjust on the fly. All of our employees are cool people with positive, can-do attitudes, where everyone is willing to help everyone for the good of the production. For the right candidate, this could turn into a full-time employee opportunity.
• Competitive pay
• Travel reimbursement for on-location shoots